Benefit Auctions FAQ
Midway Auction and its dedicated staff members are both honored and proud to donate our time, expertise, know-how, and resources to your charitable cause. We also know your fundraising event starts long before the patrons and guests arrive. As you prepare for your event and hire caterers, entertainers and venues, you should also secure a professional auctioneer.
The auctioneer can mean the difference between a successful fundraising event, and simply a social evening. Of course, both are important, so why not have both?
A professional fundraising auctioneer knows how to conduct a fundraising auction. Talk to one of our auction professionals. We will help you lead your guests through not only an entertaining evening, but also an impressive fundraising auction and event.
No event is too big or too small, we have done it all! Our past benefit auctions range from million-dollar estate home sales to your local fish fry fundraiser! If you need an experienced auctioneer for your next benefit auction, don’t delay, give us a call today!
Benefits of using a Live Auction and Auctioneer at your fundraiser.
- The auction method of marketing exposes goods to many pre-qualified prospects and creates competition among buyers – at times exceeding the price of a negotiated sale. The auction process creates an atmosphere of excitement and competition
- Auction benefits a seller in both strong and slow markets. In a strong market, the competitive bidding process provides unlimited upside potential. In a slow market, auction allows the seller to sell items quickly at current market price and avoid the risk of overpricing and then offering price reduction after price reduction to stimulate buyer interest and catch up with slowing market conditions.
- Advertising and marketing via the internet, color brochures, auctionzip.com, email mail lists, on-site sign and newspaper and print advertising gives auction items complete market coverage.
- The Auction process treats all parties in the transaction in a fair and equitable manner. The terms and conditions of the auction are the same for everyone. When goods or services are sold by auction method, no potential buyer has an unfair advantage.
- The auction process requires action and a decision from buyers – they must act now or lose the opportunity to purchase.
- Auction allows the seller to be removed from the negotiating process and eliminates senseless contingencies. The seller knows exactly when the auction items will sell and when he/she will receive the proceeds from the sale
- Auction allows the seller to set the terms and conditions of the sale, maintain control of the property throughout the auction, and actively participate in the sale process
Past Benefit Auctions